Download this Resume (PDF)
Career Objective: Media Production / Design/ Marketing
Summary of Qualifications
Displays creative ability and versatility by producing and writing a variety of projects for various mediums. Proficiently works with many media programs to fulfill communications objectives. Graduate of Electronic Media studies. Currently working as Media Producer.
Media Production Experience
- Web development and Promotions Consultant for Bootsy Collins and Bootzilla Productions.
- Media Producer and Illustrator for Math Pursuits, a children’s math education research project.
- Produced and mastered video for DVD and web for Boot Camp Jamz.
- Developed an advertising plan and campaign for The Land of Illusion haunted tours.
- Co-directed promotional video for the Electronic Media Division.
- Animated production logo for promotional video.
- Graphic Design, Animation and Videographer for Bearcats All Access on ONN.
- Edited promo for the Greater Cincinnati Historical Society Police Museum.
- Served multiple roles (Videography, Lighting, Co-Direction) on video for 2006 DAAP Fashion Show.
- Served as officer for UCAST (Production Coordinator) and Videographer.
- Director of Photography and Videographer for CCM Opera production of Werther.
- Dynamic web development and animation for academic projects.
- Produced, wrote, directed and edited short commercial for sitcom project.
- Produced and wrote 15 minute radio show, concert promo and PSA’s for Audio Production Final.
- Produced, wrote, edited and directed several shorts for Single Camera Production class and created preproduction packages and proposals.
- Programmed light board and participated in live light show.
- Performed grip work for NBS National Film Challenge short “Two Sided Ace”.
- Assisted in Lighting Crew for CCM Production of “Merilly We Roll Along”
- Acted in sitcom-style short for Studio Television Production class.
- Performed in independent sketch comedy short.
- Hosted a weekly radio show for Bearcast (UC’s internet radio station).
- Produced and co-wrote show’s title song.
- Created banner ads for Bearcast website.
- Experience using Final Cut Studio, After Effects, Avid, Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, Dreamweaver, KeyNote, Powerpoint, Adobe Audition, DVD Studio Pro, Image Ready, PageMaker, Word, Excel, Access, Garage Band, Fruity Loops, Acid and Final Draft.
- HTML experience, as well as some C++ programming.
Bachelors Degree, Electronic Media, 3.5 GPA (3.8 in major), College Conservatory of Music, University of Cincinnati, Ohio. Class of 2007.
Member of Bearcast (UC internet radio station), National Broadcast Society, and Production Coordinator for UCAST (UC campus television).